Welcome to BC’s Best Roof™
Interlock Industries (BC) Ltd., is one of the largest installers of residential metal roofing systems in British Columbia, Canada. We can help you choose the roofing system that is right for your home.
We have installed thousands of roofs across Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Sunshine Coast, Okanagan, and Cariboo Country. We’re well aware of how unrelenting the weather can be on your roof, and our product is tested and designed to endure even the most challenging of weather conditions.
Our mission is to provide our customers exceptional value by ensuring excellence in our products and services.
Overall Rating / 26 Total Testimonials
Out of 5 Stars
Beautiful Metal Roofing Profiles
The Last Roof You Will Ever Need.
Interlock® aluminum roofs are Energy Star® rated and exclusively protected for a lifetime by
the Alunar® Coating System embedded with Teflon™ Surface Protector for ultimate durability.
(The Energy Star® program is only recognized in the USA only)
**Color Disclaimer** Actual colors may vary from the colour on your screen due to monitor color limitations, camera settings, lighting conditions at the time of the photo. For best results please request an actual metal roof chip sample.
We have had significant damage due to water leaks inside our house over the past 5-6 years. The reasons behind these leaks were ice dams and icicles. Our house is facing north. It gets minimum or no direct sun exposure most winter months. Repairs were costly. The problem, however, would recur every winter. Our roof was about 15-year old and it was not in a bad shape. We had a contractor installing a reinforcement felt in the area of interest (cost about four thousand dollars labor and material) but failed to correct the issue.
After a thorough research, we were left to choose between electrical panels or a metal roof. We opted for the later, for both, safety and aesthetic reasons. We found Interlock Industries through internet-Google- search. We are pleased with our 2 choices (metal roof and Interlock) for the following reasons, with few remarks:
- Estimate and contract: Done properly, in a pressure-free environment. Larry Ebbs understood and executed his role well.
- Communication and coordination: With the central office were excellent (Jennifer Simons)
- Execution: A highly professional crew. Neat, detail-oriented, highly efficient, and courteous workers. 2 caveats:
The crew who worked on our house was not fluent in English, and communication, when occasionally needed, had to happen over a cell phone.
The start was phenomenally fast; completing the job dragged a bit longer.
- Cost: Expensive upfront. About 3 times the cost of a shingle roof; cost will go down to about 2.5x with discounts and incentives. Financing option is available, but the interest rate is relatively high.
A tax credit is available since (Interlock) metal roofs are energy efficient.
- Head Roofer: Paul McAllister is outstanding (as a person and as far as quality of work). In addition to the metal roof, Paul and his crew successfully fixed a chronic leak from a small flat roof in the back of the house. This is a leak that we tried to repair at least twice (different contractors) without success.
- Results: * Functionality: We have had 2 major snowstorms this winter, between 12-15 inches of snow each time, comparable to prior years. We are delighted to announce that we have not had any leaks. Ice dams continued to form, mainly in the northern section of the house (where the insulation, we believe, is imperfect), but they are much smaller in size and fewer in number. No further icicles noted (make sure you don’t stand underneath the roof after a snowy day, as the snow slides off the roof like an avalanche).
One downside is the noise caused by the raindrops. This noise is here to stay and will bother some people.
* Appearance: The roof look is outstanding. Sharp and perfect geometry. The color contrasts nicely with the paint.
- Overall: If you live in a snowy region, and you are planning on replacing the roof of your home for functional or aesthetic reasons, or for both, I highly recommend metal roofing.
I also recommend metal roofing for new construction in these areas as well.
If you decide to go with a metal roof, Interlock Industries (New England) will meet or exceed your expectations.
The experience with the entire Interlock team was a pleasure. First having Mike come out to give an estimate and his patience with making a decision, to scheduling and other matters with Jennifer in the office and finally Igor and his crew. Igor and his crew worked really hard, their workmanship was more like craftsmanship. They were very respectful and treated our home and property like it was their own. When they completed the job you did not know they were even there, except for the beautiful new roof.
The new roof started earning its keep the day after it was finished, due to a bad rainstorm. Throughout this winter we were amazed that once the snow had fallen off the roof, we were the only home in the neighborhood to have no snow or ice.
Our advice to any homeowner is to take the leap and get an Interlock roof, you will not regret it.
**Color Disclaimer** Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color limitations, camera settings, lighting conditions at the time of the photo. For best results please request an actual metal roof chip sample.
Dec 28, 2015 / 34 Sq. Aged Copper Interlock® Shake Roof
Retired engineer Lloyd W. was happy to share his experience of replacing his hand-split cedar shake roof, with one of our aluminum profiles, Interlock® Shake in Aged Copper. He built his own house to very high standards and was very pleased with the quality of the materials used including the fasteners and snow guards since they are made of the same high-quality metal that our Lifetime Roofing Systems are. Thank you for sharing Lloyd!
Interlock Industries (BC) Ltd.
9969 River Way
Delta, BC V4G 1M8 Canada